Ukrainian Journal of Educational Studies and Information Technology - peer-reviewed journal devoted to modern information technologies and actual problems of education.
The journal publishes original articles that present the results of thorough research, and provides an open platform that meets the needs of the scientific community to obtain new information.
The journal invites scientists, experienced practitioners and beginners to discuss the theory and practice of education and information technology, and interdisciplinary problems.
Indexing in databases
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- ICI Journals Master List database
- Google Scholar
- European Reference Index for Humanities (ERIH) PLUS
Frequency: quarterly (4 times a year)
Department of Informatics and Cybernetics;
Melitopol Bohdan Khmelnytsky State Pedagogical University
Journal business model:
1. Allows you to distribute peer-reviewed manuscripts containing original research or new research results, immediately after the publication, without requiring users to register and without imposing any other restrictions.
2. Provides copyright holders permission to users "copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, provided attribution due respect ..."
3. Publisher makes reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of published information (hereinafter - the Content). However, Publisher makes no representation and gives no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness and suitability of content for use. In the publication reflects only the views and opinions of the authors and not the opinion of the publisher. The accuracy of content should independently verify, using primary data sources and using appropriate methods. The publisher is not liable for any loss, actions, claims or other liabilities which are directly or indirectly resulting from the use of content.
The Journal History:
The former title was “Informatsiini tekhnolohii v osviti ta nautsi” published in print and online versions from 2015 to 2016.
The published issues of “Informatsiini tekhnolohii v osviti ta nautsi” are available at section Archive.